Stella Lima
Angie XXL (TV)
Barbara Kenps
Lisa Pavanelli (TV)
Gabrielle Borges

Any feedback would be appreciated

Comments

• Alex

Are you by any chance and agent working for these people?
    Never seen people come here give such a lists!

This is not a place for it mate
    Pack it up and try different platform and let people here just do a genuine discussion.

Goos luck

• Again...stop sniffing glue m8 - on other forums in the past you could list TS names and get feedback. What kind of bizarre super agent would represent so many girls? Stop your wanker conspiracy theories and don't contribute unless you have something decent to add. Trolling up these forums with your daft comments

• Alex

What sort of shit is that?
    Sniffing glue?!
    Are you bent? Something not right and not sure why you are on fire here! Agent on fire!

I write as i like and what i like and certainly be catching people like you here which seems so incapable of even doing a justice to these girls and promote them in the right platform and not here.

So get your shit together m8ty and get back to your office and play with your mouse.

Don't tell me what to do

If you continue your shit, admin will throw you out soon.

So relax and chill and take your shit somewhere else m8ty

• bekind not applicable here?

Alex, no experience or names I have seen.

• I seen her on this website I think new pics thinking to meet up soon
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/miss-angie-xxl/

• I met with Barbara she was alright
    Appearance 7/10
    Bj 6/10
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/ts-barbara-kenps/

• Experience any?!
    Lol

What is it about this website that you seems so desperate to promote here?!
    We go your message and please stop creating these stupid room with random links all directing to your website !!

• Whether they are or are not, I don't mind a bit of Agent activity, it shows they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and needed in the current times, I can't imagine how tough it must be for some ladies

• Paddy
    I don't mind either if it was one or two links or combination of different websites
    This guy created 10s of rooms under discussion and seems ONLY posting this stupid links to londontransgirls out of desperation or rather stupidity
    This put people off rather than direction to the site.
    This is not fair to people who come here for discussions, and share experience or just chat
    Self promotion is Ok but he has taken it to rather stupid and anoying level

• If I’m talking about. Ts. I always share their profiles just in case people want to see most of the Ts they are changing their names often obviously ???? I recognise by this pic ! !!!

• @Max said:
    Paddy
    I don't mind either if it was one or two links or combination of different websites
    This guy created 10s of rooms under discussion and seems ONLY posting this stupid links to londontransgirls out of desperation or rather stupidity
    This put people off rather than direction to the site.
    This is not fair to people who come here for discussions, and share experience or just chat
    Self promotion is Ok but he has taken it to rather stupid and anoying level

You always sharing something every single page I’m checking
    Have you got no work or something. ? It’s so obvious who is behaving like a low life !!!!

• Don't go to londontransgirls.com

I wouldn't be surprise if this is a fake link to hack your mobile and your information when you say YES to enter and tick to agree

Stay away from it

• edited July 2020

I have seen Stella lima- she was good.

She has an absolutely massive cock and the biggest balls I think i have ever seen. She wasn't quite as big as gaby bianco but not far off. It is really thick and it gets rock hard. She wanted me to suck it and she got very dominant.

She looks incredible and is very dominant but she was a bit pushy about money which I didn't like. Overall I would recommend but agree the obvious beforehand.

• Bobby

Thanks for sharing this with us
    She looks sexy and nice but that cock so thick and big
    How much she charged and was she active and passive?

Thanks

• She is just VERY dominant and wants to be worshipped. She also wants all your money so be careful haha

She was nice but pushy- wanted more to cum etc etc

Agree beforehand.

• Bobby

I always make sure i know what i get for my money right from the start and i am strict to make sure i get value for money spent.

Girls like it that way and i like it too to be up front and open,

So with me they know the score from the start and they can't ask for a penny more than what was agreed and they had to perform according to what was agreed
    I never had any issue actually,

Thanks for the warning though
    Not sure she be on top of my list but she will be in the waiting list and gradually i get to her at some point.
    She is nice