Alice Fox

I saw Alice a while ago, she tours various cities are the U.K.

Meeting her in person she is very attractive and has good likeness the her photos. Speaks good English too if that's important to you.

She gave me some good OWO, and I fucked her in a few different positions. A really pleasant meet and I would definitely recommend.

https://profiles.birchplace.com/alicefox

Comments

• She looks very atteactive and very tempting indeed.
    Will watch out for her if comes closer to London

Thanks for sharing

• I had a dabble with this lass just recently. I was actually searching out straight girls and she appeared on Awork and upon seeing the cock it sealed the deal rather than put me off. I had a TS experience in Amsterdam about 15 years ago but other than that I love my females, normally. Comms were good and upon entering her appt saw how stunning she was, really sexy with a great arse. I only booked half an hour so we got straight into it and she didn't disappoint. She topped me and it was over pretty quickly. I must be quite sensitive to a bit of cock up the arse. Nice girl and I'll be seeing her again as soon as she hits town.

• She looks great to me and like to try her soon
    Did you go for 30min or 1hr?
    How much you paid?
    Max

• She looks great - tempted to give her a punt

• https://londontransgirls.com/profile/alice-fox/
    I met with her paid 100£ for 30 mins she is hot

• Don't go to londontransgirls.com

I wouldn't be surprise if this is a fake link to hack your mobile and your information when you say YES to enter and tick to agree

Stay away from it

• I have been to Alice 3 times she is really nice friendly just stayed 30 mins. She was really lovely

• Thanks for sharing
    Is that been recently?
    How much she charges for 30min and what was included in that?
    Thanks

• @Max said:
    Thanks for sharing
    Is that been recently?
    How much she charges for 30min and what was included in that?
    Thanks

I met in Glasgow. City centre But she travels to London sometimes as well So I
    paid 100£ for 30 mins. Her place was clean took. Shower also We started kissing sucking 69 then I fucked her nd cum stayed exactly 30nmins she is nice looking girl