Recommendations

Hi all

It’s been a while since I’ve been on forums or seen any T-Girls. All the reliable ones that I used to see don’t seem to be around anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any stand out girls who will not disappoint.

My main criteria is a friendly girl who French kisses, is versatile, does OWO, and feminine and slim (or not too big). Hopefully that’s not too much to ask.

I’m just worried about being scammed or having a really disappointing experience.

Thanks all.
Cx

Comments

• Perhaps this is not a board
    As most people here looking for top quality massage first and the rest you mentioned comes last really and a bonus point.
    I suggest look for AW and you will find what you want and not here

All the best

Max

• @craigmcevoy said:
    Hi all

It’s been a while since I’ve been on forums or seen any T-Girls. All the reliable ones that I used to see don’t seem to be around anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any stand out girls who will not disappoint.

My main criteria is a friendly girl who French kisses, is versatile, does OWO, and feminine and slim (or not too big). Hopefully that’s not too much to ask.

I’m just worried about being scammed or having a really disappointing experience.

Thanks all.
    Cx

https://trans-talk.com/discussion/55/natalie-young-review#latest

• Thanks Hermes. She looks great.

Max - are you sure that the massage comes first? I think a T Girl group is no primarily about massage - but obviously that’s just an opinion.

• Yes i am sure
    At least for me
    If i am looking for what you wanted i wouldn't come here and look direct at AW.
    100 of choices of what you after and you can narrow down and filter to your desire.

Anyway glad you asked and Hermes as always provided a perfect answer
    He is so kind

All the best and enjoy it mate

Max