TS Jenny Hammersmith

https://profiles.birchplace.com/new/sexytsjenny

I was fortunate to meet Jenny today, oh my god from the moment she answered the door I knew I had made the right choice. Her photos are stunning but in the flesh she is more beautiful. The best figure and such a lovely person, gorgeous lips , soft skin. Long dark hair. Medium cut hard cock, WE played together. Very sensual then she fucked me very gently, aske me to fuck her but I had cum so couldn't. I will see her again as much as I can !

Comments

• Hi how big was she?

• Has anybody else seen Jenny?
    Very tempted by a visit as she looks gorgeous, but just wondered if there were any other reports back on her.

• Shes about 6 inches , great body, nice cock

• I went to see Jenny last week.
    Comms were pretty straightforward via whatsapp. Flat was a little pokey, but kept pretty clean and tidy.
    Jenny is very attractive. I wouldn't go as far as saying she is prettier than her pics, but not bad at all.
    Cracking figure. Soft, soft skin and a very decent 5-6 inches of cock.
    I was fairly nervous so, after a shower, she gave me a massage to relax me with some nice swipes of my crack and balls. I turned over and she lay on top of me kissing and rubbing her cock on mine. I was desperate to have her inside me so she lubed me up and very gently slipped inside me (plenty of encouragement for deep breathing as it had been a while!)
    after a while she was able to give me a really good fucking whilst wanking my throbbing cock and it wasn't long before I shot a load of cum all over my chest.
    A quick clean up, shower and chat and I was out of there. Probably just shy of an hour.
    Overall a pretty good session, but not my best. Would I go back? Possibly.
    Jenny is lovely and there's no clock watching or sense that shes not genuinely trying to give you a good time.

• Where is she based. My recollection is that I saw a girl with this advert a few years ago. She was in Cromwell Road and met me on the pavement in dressing gown and slippers. Looked nothing like the photos and service was poor. I’ve never been back but just wondering if my memory is playing up

• edited August 2023

She is just off the Cromwell Road, so could potentially have been her. As I said in my review, not as good as her pics - but who amongst us ever is?!!
    But service was very good. Could have been an off day or perhaps you and her just didn't click. I've had that in the past with girls who have been very well reviewed and I found their service frosty at best (Emma in Gipsy Hill is a case for me).....or perhaps not the same girl :-)