YoYo's Massage in London

2»

Comments

• @sahara said:
    I visited Yoyo a couple of weeks ago at her place close to Bayswater tube station. Access is easy, she's on an upper floor and I don't think there's a lift, but heyho.

She looks just like her pictures on her Birchplace page. I was welcomed wth a big smile and a kiss on both cheeks.

The massage was great - a proper professional massage that had me squirming with discomfort at some points, but I felt that she was getting to work on my problems, and sure enough, I was feeling much better for days afterwards.

Someone else has said it - go to see Yoyo for the masage, and if you get anything else, treat it as a bonus. I would have liked a lot more CC swipes and have had Yoyo playing with my arse and cock much more, but maybe she saves that for her regular clients. She did let me play with her cock when she had turned me over, but at that stage she was giving me a fantastic hand job, so I didn't last long and I didn't find out if oral was on the menu.

Go back again ? Of course I will. I'm going to get a good massage, and if I'm lucky, she'll remember me and maybe let me go a bit further. Doubt if full service is available, but I'm hoping that oral both ways is possible.

I can’t find her on birthplace?

• matty

Look for her in
    Massagemeinlondon

You will find her there

• she is a bit rough on hand job and she need to be told to take it a bit easy on that.
    Generally she wants to finish you quick

• Good massage tough
    But she needs to be told to go easy her massage is hard too.
    Still recommend her but she needs some instructions to go easy on you. Don't expect sex she wouldn't do it.

• I also say please watch the clock and acknowledge your start time to make sure you get your 30min or 1hour.

That way you are both clear about the time of your massage and it is fair enough for both parties.

I have had my time cut short by 10 minutes and not happy about that at all. Don't let that to happen you should get your time for money paid/agreed simple as that.

Your time should always start from moment you lay down on the chair not the moment you enter the house/flat

There is no exception to above and please don't let anyone to tell you otherwise.

Enjoy it and have fun

• I saw her today for the first time and I instantly wanted to go back. He massage was firm and very good. If its hurting, its working and my shoulders and thigh feels like the first time I ever went to a gym.
    He Happy Ending was spot on. Not rough at all, very good, very teasing, lots of oil. Perfect breasts and sent me over the edge when she licked my nipples. Hopefully more happens on the next visits.
    I am not expecting full service but love to find out what happens next.

• Evening. Hoping to pay a visit to the lovely Yoyo again soon. Before I do has anyone been to see her recently and can give any update on her services?

• Just to say visited around the recent heatwave in my hotel room. Strong massage that worked the shoulders and back well. Probably didn't spend as much time on the legs and glutes as I would have preferred. On the turn over things immediately became up close and personal. Yoyo has a lovely smooth and toned body and took things over the edge