No 9 soho

Hello
I am coming to London in november and want to meet a ladyboy. Do anybody have experience with the massage place No9? Is there many ladyboys working there?

Comments

• Yes and girls and guys It's a great place

• Thanks for answer:) Do they do full service this place (oral and anal) ? I read that chriselle works here. Do you know witch other ladyboys working there?

• Tom
    Hermes can comment better on this as i never been there.
    But my general experience is usually what you pay is what you get.
    Some girls don't do anal as a rule but you pay enough they do oral. It varies between massage place and the person doing the massage.
    Don't over pay please as it should be some limits to what is reasonable. Sadly some girls taking advantage of our weaknesses. I learn to say no where i feel the price is unreasonably offered.

Have fun

• @Tom1234 said:
    Thanks for answer:) Do they do full service this place (oral and anal) ? I read that chriselle works here. Do you know witch other ladyboys working there?

Hi, Tom, This is their ad
    https://www.massagemeinlondon.co.uk/profile/no9-massage-1440
    I'm not sure of her name of if she still works there
    I like type of place because you can always ring ask if a ladyboy is working and book for 30 mins
    If you donr click you don't lose much
    But with Chriseele being the expensive exception I don't think you would get fs their

• Thanks for answer.
    I see that Bua thai massage is next door to No 9. Have any of you been there? I read that they also have ladyboys massaging there:)

• It's the same people. They swap between shops And the one around the corner where the food market is