my hot list in UAE

Comments

• Janny Costa has just arrived in Dubai too and I suspect Danny B will be heading there soon too

• Quite a few girls are heading to Dubai for some reason, particularly the South American girls...

• Agree, a number are leaving London and either heading back to Brazil to see family, have a holiday and/or some procedures, or heading to Manchester where pickings seem to be better currently. Janny went to Brazil, had a lift and is now in Dubai. Patricia was in Dubai but is back. Naomi had planned to go there but restrictions meant she went back to Brazil, is now in Italy and planning to be here in a few weeks.

• Thanks for the info, Paddy. How do you know all this? :)

• Instagram and some I talk to

• You can always count on social media :lol:

• True ????. Although saw Danny B today and it's not UAE. Thailand for a holiday and then back to Brazil. No other plans

• @Paddy said:
    True ????. Although saw Danny B today and it's not UAE. Thailand for a holiday and then back to Brazil. No other plans

Ahhh haha... Was just asking on the other thread.. Whereabouts in Brazil is she from?

• @hermano said:

@Paddy said:
    True ????. Although saw Danny B today and it's not UAE. Thailand for a holiday and then back to Brazil. No other plans

Ahhh haha... Was just asking on the other thread.. Whereabouts in Brazil is she from?

Didn't ask that one sorry. When I see on IG I will let you know. Her birthday this Saturday if interested