TS Bia Cortez - Southampton Feb 2020

First punt since returning from Asia. Had terrible experiences in KL and HK espcially where u turn up at a hotel room and nothing remotely like any of the pictures and waste of time for both parties as you walk out.
Bia looked pretty good from her pics and a short reassuring video.
When she opened the door it was Wow looked much more fem and beautiful than her pics and smoking body. 8/10 as good as any I saw in Asia 
Paid the £100 for 30 mins and was pretty much down to biz. 
Oral both ways and mutual fuck. She was great both top n bottom. As is the way if the west wouldn't of cum for less than £300 for av Joe like myself.
She is a calm and quiet lady away from the bed and was having a real fun time.
Was relaxing on bed as she politely pointed out that's half n hour darling! Uhh.
If I had the cash I'd of stayed a couple of hours and been back again before her 2 weeks finished.
She has a twitter account easy to search and lots of little vids.

Comments

• She is not available as her profile says tried to check other website couldn’t find it
    Only on London ts and Londontransgirls add coming up
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/ts-bia-cortez/

• MaxMax
    edited May 2020

The girls which are not show their tools (like this one above) you should avoid at any costs.

My experience always proved something not right about them no matter how sexy they may look (photoshop do magic)

At the end of the day when it comes to action that is really matter and if you are not seeing it and spending 80 pounds or less your money is down th3 drains

Never go to the girl without the picture of their tools and PLEASE WATCH OUT for photoshot fake one, easy to spot, just zoom in and look at the details. If it is not consistent then it is fake and avoid at any costs (like this one)

Always make sure at start you discuss what service you be getting for the money you spend and specially the time you spend.

Most girls are good and ok but please don't let anyone to pull a fast one on you

Good luck all and avoid this one specially, she is fake

• edited July 2020

@Max said:
    The girls which are not show their tools (like this one above) you should avoid at any costs.

My experience always proved something not right about them no matter how sexy they may look (photoshop do magic)

At the end of the day when it comes to action that is really matter and if you are not seeing it and spending 80 pounds or less your money is down th3 drains

Never go to the girl without the picture of their tools and PLEASE WATCH OUT for photoshot fake one, easy to spot, just zoom in and look at the details. If it is not consistent then it is fake and avoid at any costs (like this one)

Always make sure at start you discuss what service you be getting for the money you spend and specially the time you spend.

Most girls are good and ok but please don't let anyone to pull a fast one on you

Good luck all and avoid this one specially, she is fake

I don’t agree with you max I seen Turkish merve she hasn’t got any picture with her tool and I was so glad to meet her it was incredibly beautiful experience
    I did sign up to her onlyfans afterwards She is got pics & vids on her onlyfans

• Tslover

No problem of disagreement
    People experiences are different i shared with you mine which in 95% of the cases i have seen was true, no picture of tools meant either they are not active (however they never say or admit) or disappointing small.
    Also sadly seen many with the fake tool in the picture which was professionally photoshop and when you go there and pay and get to action you get very disappointed.

Of course majority are good and genuine and giving right information but got to watch out and be aware of above and always never hesitate to discuss your service they offer before payment.

Seen Merve before, she is very good looking and good experience i agree
    Wouldn't say the top rated (for me) but i will still recommend her.

Thanks

• She looks great Georgie - how was her English? I do like to be able to have some sort of conversation with the girls, even if not in perffect english.

• not much english but some, but she is nifty on the phone translator. lol

• Goergie

She looks great

Thanks for sharing, have you seen her already?
    Can you please share your experience/feedbacks

How much does she charge?

Thanks for sharing

• yes Max my review is top of the thread. Very nice, good natured in the 30 odd mins i was there. nice dick, good top and bottom and probably most beautiful and fem TS ive seen since leaving Thailand.
    Polite, friendly but after 35 mins was remined my 30 mins was up so business like.
    After some shocking wastes of time visiting people who look nothing like their pics its good to see twitter or at least a video

• thanks Georgie

She seems lovely
    May pay her a visit if i get around it

Thanks mate

• she definitely worth the visit one of the best trans out there seen her for 30 mins but i paid 120£ i think her prices are changing constantly
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/ts-bianca-muriana/