The Trans-Talk community forum is a place where people can interact and have discussions about their experiences with the transgendered.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forum has productive posts which are helpful and informative. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our terms & conditions may result in a ban from the forum.
- You must be +18 years of age to use this site
- Keep it cleanish!Be fun and informative but don't be overtly sexual.
- No nude pics allowed on the site. Keep those pics for Snapchat or Kik.
- No insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- No "spamming" -- You are allowed to post links to an escorts/masseuse’s website that you have visited as part of your review though.
- No links to related community/forum websites
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex or any other offensive nature.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forum for a while
- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason..
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know street address and door number.If your experiences took place in say a massage spa then it’s ok to name it.
- Lastly and most importantly. be nice
These rules make sense to me and I find being respectful makes the experience so much better. Ladies need to be careful and deserve responsibile and openness from us clients. I find then time spent is mutually enjoyable and rewarding
have figured out the plus symbol in bottom right corner is where you start a new post...
posting here in case i'm not the only one
Hello every body new here..
Hi @Cathy7z. Sorry missed this. Hope all is well