TS AMAYAH Norwich

Was in Norwich for a half day meeting and contacted Amayah the day before via AW arranging a rough time, on the day the meeting finished earlier than expected, called her and made a 1hr appointment in an hours time.

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3517852

Given an address just outside the city centre made my way there and found a cafe nearby to wait until the time, at the arranged time called and was given a different door number across the road I assume she wanted to check me out before confirming the appointment.

Was greated at the door with a kiss on the cheek and ushered inside, first appearances I I would guess that Amayah is older then the 28 claimed probably closer to 40, but accurate to her pictures on AW, taken down stairs to a clean and tidy bedroom.

Sorted out the paperwork and had a shower, returned to find Amayah waiting in a body suit, she rose and started DFK leading me slowly to the bed where this continued, slowly started to explore each other bodies and released her tits from the body suit gently sucking hear nipples before she rose and slowly dropped the body suit to the floor showing her cock which she then presented to me to suck which I did greedily feeling it expand in my mouth until fully erect (probably 5 to 6 inches). She then pulled me to a sitting position at the end of the bed dropped to her knees and gave me the best BJ I have experienced.

Things then moved on a pace with me rimming her the. placing on a jacket with me fucking her in doggy and missionary it felt great especially in doggy and was soon ready to explode, at this point we switched roles and she fucked me in missionary pounding away until i was ready and finished with her sucking me off to completion complete with CIM.

Cleaned up and lay on the bed chatting about our lives for a few minutes interspaced with DFK and her playing with my cock, after some signs I was ready for round two she rolled over into 69 and after some mutual sucking on went another condom and resumed fucking her in a number of positions before cumming again in the bag.

Headed to the shower came out and chatted while drying and getting dressed, left with another bout of DFK and her squeezing my cock at the doorway, left after about 75minutes so not a clock watcher if I hadn’t got a train to catch I guess I could have stayed longer.

Would I visit again? Hell yes if I ever end up in Norwich again I will defiantly visit again or if she moves nearer me.

Paid £140 for the hour.

Comments

• She looks nice
    But the quality of pictures are so poor and not sure £140 per hour is worth it
    She is not showing much and that usually very concerns me.
    Nice look and if she happen to visit London i will consider visiting her.
    For me phone conversation ticks lots of boxes (or not)
    So still need to talk to her

But thanks for sharing this nice punt