My first TS experience

Hello, I am new to this site. I have done my own research and I think I am finally ready to meet a TS but wanted to hear some Your experiences with certain TS that I am really gagging to see but not sure who to pick?

So These below are the girls I really want to see!

Magic Candy (Birmingham)
Trans Sofia (London)
Tamzin (Manchester)
Lola british (Leeds I think)

Please shares you experiences with these!
Or even possibly show me someone I am missing lol.

My ideal girl has to look convincing. This is important to me!
I would prefer if they was bottom! But that’s fine if not as in the day I can just say I am not into getting fucked!
DFK would be good if they done that too!

Talk to me gents

Comments

• @Mattygibbsy said:
    Hello, I am new to this site. I have done my own research and I think I am finally ready to meet a TS but wanted to hear some Your experiences with certain TS that I am really gagging to see but not sure who to pick?

So These below are the girls I really want to see!

Magic Candy (Birmingham)
    Trans Sofia (London)
    Tamzin (Manchester)
    Lola british (Leeds I think)

Please shares you experiences with these!
    Or even possibly show me someone I am missing lol.

My ideal girl has to look convincing. This is important to me!
    I would prefer if they was bottom! But that’s fine if not as in the day I can just say I am not into getting fucked!
    DFK would be good if they done that too!

Talk to me gents

if you visit london you should definitely try
    merve been to her a few times she is good at least making me satisfied
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/turkishtsmerve/

in birmingham ts dolly fine if you like blondie
    https://londontransgirls.com/profile/ts-dolly-j/

• Good luck and the advice given is sound. I don't know the those you mentioned. Dolly is someone I'd like to see. On Instagram she has just had her boobs enlarged I saw. Is Merve a bottom more than a top?

• Matt

Thanks for sharing

But are you seriously going round the country to visit this girls? Some of them 200miles apart!!!

Great choice but not sure i travel more than 30 miles to see the girl i like no matter what.

But thanks for sharing

• @Max said:
    Matt

Thanks for sharing

But are you seriously going round the country to visit this girls? Some of them 200miles apart!!!

Great choice but not sure i travel more than 30 miles to see the girl i like no matter what.

But thanks for sharing

@Max said:
    Matt

Thanks for sharing

But thanks for sharing

No to be honest I only am going to see one girl. I just can’t decide lol. Definitely one

• That is easy...
    Go for Sofia
    You will love her

• Is Sofia working these days? Can't see a mobile number on any of her ads.....
    Shes a cracking girl and well worth a visit if she is still around.

• MaxMax
    edited September 2020

montyuk

She is available on and off
    You got to watch to see when her number displayed

She has some high class customers so she doesn't need to work all the times.
    Keep trying till catch her avaliable