TS night clubs/ strip clubs

Hello, anyone ever been to a ts nightclub or strip club in London or England in general. Love to know and hear where is good and feedback. I understand currently no nightclub is open etc but just thought I’d ask who has been to one before

Comments

• Hey MG, I am 95% sure that there are no TS nightclubs or strip clubs in the UK. If you're in London there are number of clubs you can meet with TSs, TVs and similar - these tend to be on one specific night a week, such as Wayout Club, Sweet Wednesdays, Legs100, Teds Place, Red Stairs party and The Bunker. (Google them). Most of them are good for sex action if you want it, but I don't think any of them could rise to the description of a "nightclub".

Typically they are gay clubs or saunas repurposed for a night. Also, they are VERY hit and miss - lots of unconvincing older cross-dressers (so-called "welders in wigs") but usually a few diamonds in the rough too. Mainly amateurs but also a few pros.

Best approached with absolutely no expectations, and then you may get pleasantly surprised. I have had a few genuinely fun nights there, in years gone by.

Bombshell in Soho (downstairs from Ku Bar) does TS-friendly nights on Wednesdays, and is maybe closest to a nightclub feel. No sex on the premises though, AFAIK.

I can't speak for other cities - any useful info? Also, as you suggest, none of the above are currently open.

• Yes I know what you mean in regards to certain nights. That’s what I meant tbh. I like that look at that Bombshell place. Seen some photos and a mixture like you said but seen some convincing girls on Facebook page photos ????

• I agree with Snowball, very hit and miss. I've been to Wayout, Ted's and Bombshell and out of the three I would say Bombshell has the prettiest girls. I've had great nights at Wayout and I've had average nights at Wayout. Ted's is mediocre in my opinion.

• @hermano said:
    I agree with Snowball, very hit and miss. I've been to Wayout, Ted's and Bombshell and out of the three I would say Bombshell has the prettiest girls. I've had great nights at Wayout and I've had average nights at Wayout. Ted's is mediocre in my opinion.

Will try Bombshell when things are back to normal

• Now everything is back open I hope to hear some feedback from this thread. I have seen she.world and legs800 is currently open on Saturdays so may pay a visit to one of them. I want to try wayout club but ain’t open for a weeks weeks yet

• Bombshell is tonight at KU Bar in soho

• Zodiac Bar is now open near Euston